Everything we do at TextCaster is designed to help organizations like yours communicate more effectively with your patrons and employees. We do this by providing you with the tools needed that allow your people to securely opt-in and choose the content they want, and for your administrators to create and send content that your people need.
TextCaster is effective and user-friendly, delivering your messages quickly, to people wherever they are located, keeping them informed, through text, email and social media. We are your partner in messaging allowing you to connect with others across your enterprise.
2008 Small Business of the Year
Missouri Department of Economic Development
2009 Top 25-Under-25 Employer
Thinking Bigger Business Media - Kansas City
Since 2003, the TextCaster permission-based messaging system has helped organizations like yours communicate with their audiences across multiple channels. Providing the ability to customize message categories and content delivery options to meet your specific needs, TextCaster makes it easy for people to securely opt-in and opt-out, and receive the content they want from trusted organizations like yours, wherever they are located.
5 Facts Why Text Messaging is Effective
- 95% of texts are read within 3 minutes
- 99% open rate ensures your message is read
- 50% of US households are wireless only
- Text messages have a 209% higher response rate than phone calls
- 70% of employees think text should be used for office communication
Key Benefits of the TextCaster Permission-Based Messaging System
- Provides a fast way to reach your audience.
- Direct peer-to-peer access to over 100 wireless carriers
- Easy-to-use dashboard and mobile app for creating and sending messages.
- Uses a simple and secure method for your audience to opt-in and opt-out.
- Communicate with your entire organization or a select few.
- Reach your audience across text message, email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Expand your content reach with Mobile Web to publish company articles.
- No hardware or software installation necessary.